The recommended dosage is 30 to SO ppm.
Prepare a master batch as follows:
Dodecylbenzene (Kerosene) 99.9 %wt
CHEMPOL 5177 0.1 %wt
The treat level range is between 0.030 to 0.050 %wt of the above master batch and depends on the quality of base oil being used.
- Excellent thermal stability.
- Good resistance to combustion.
- Good dielectric properties.
- Low freezing point.
- High compressibility.
- Good oxidation resistance.
- Absence of ageing under exposure to weather conditions.
- Low variation of viscosity with temperature.
- Good shear resistance.
- Non-miscible with most of organic materials.
- Soluble in aromatic, aliphatic and chlorinated solvents.
- Insoluble in water and alcohols.