Triethanolamine is used as :
- a component in detergent production for multiple degreasers, disinfectants, etc.
- a neutralizer agent in car wash shampoos, degreasing non-corrosive detergents, malty purpose cleaners .
- an alkalizing agent to increase PH level and neutralize Carbomer to thicken gel in cosmetic industry.
- In agrochemical industry as a neutralizer agent for natural gas treatment to facilitate carbon dioxide absorption.
- auxiliary agent in cement production to accelerate hardening rate.